Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Port Stephens, New Castle


This is at Newcastle, NSW Australia.. we are still in Aussie mate~ ^^ around this place, we can go for sandboarding, dolphin and whale watching and lots more. this is my first time trying to play sandboarding. trust me, it was effin fun! but it was effin tired too because the sand hill was quite high and I dont really feel like climbing it for second time though..hahah and somehow, I wonder how people can survive in the middle of the desert.. though it was during winter season, this place is freaking hot in terms of the sun lighting onto the skin but it was cold and chilly too.. and you wont be disappointed with the scenery..

the picture below was about my trip with my uni mates. I got myself a free koala because I managed to answer the quiz given on the bus..hehehhe and pictures of me with my new korean and taiwan friends.. :D but i am soooo bad at remembering people's names..luckily i still remembered my cohort friends' name.. Ezalia..hehehehe this was one of the best memories I had in Aussie.. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment