Sunday, December 15, 2013

Socceroos Vs Harimau Malaya

hoyeahhh!! I was part of the crowds when Harimau Malaya went to Australia for a friendly match with Aussie team, Socceroos.. Malaysian students were provided with if not mistaken around 4+/- buses to get us to Canberra to watch the game. I don't really like football.. but the only team that I will support no matter what is Hijau Kuning (semangat Kedah itu haruss!) and Harimau Malaya if they were competing with other countries..I just loveee my country only...hahaha Despite losing the game, I still enjoyed our trip to Canberra for the sake of my country..acewah! haha The spirit of all Malaysian on that night was categorized as ON FIRE~~!! haha but there is this one weird aussie etiquette in the stadium.. you are not allowed to make noise.. everyone was watching the soccer match like they were following stock updates... but different to Malaysia teams, we were in high spirit of singing our harimau malaya song and all.. some of the aussie do feel uncomfortable with the noise and they did give us a few eye signals but some also tried to understand our culture especially the youngsters and they joined the group in charge of singing the song to sing as well.. it was fun and this my first stadium i visited in Aussie that was in Canberra...hahhaha after that, I did visit another stadium which was Sydney Olympic Park...quite a few time..ehehehhe but the picture below was just a mere visit to relax myself during the night..heheheh no special event at that moment i visited Olympic Park.. for the shopperholic, Direct Factory Outlet (DFO) is just nearby from this place.. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment