Monday, December 16, 2013

Featherdale Wildlife Park

In my previous post, I was comparing Taronga Zoo with Featherdale Wildlife Park.. and now, here it is ^^
In Featherdale, you can also feed the kangaroo...There are also other animals that can be seen and played with. The above picture was my first visit to Featherdale Park with my cohortmates...

And the pictures below were my 2nd visit together with my family in the year of 2012. My parents together with my extended family including cousins were there for a holiday and at that moment, it was the beginning of winter. They wanted to experience cuddling the koala and kangaroo, so I brought them here because this place is much cheaper and gave much richer experience with Aussie animals. ^^


As you can see in the picture below, there are several attempts made to sabotage the kangaroos..hahahah Both my uncles and my dad tried their best to put their hands in the kangaroo pockets but failed.. LOL (kidding!) if they were ever did that, i'm sure all of em will be knock down by the roos..hahaha
 But they really tried their best to hug the kangaroo..I guess now they felt happier after experiencing the Aussie life..hahahah

And our trip for that day ended here...This place is quite far from Sydney City and it will be easier to rent a car to get to this Wildlife Park. That is why they had prepared a city zoo at Darling Harbour to make it easy for tourist but it is also quite pricy..hehehe 


No comments:

Post a Comment