Sunday, December 15, 2013

Taronga Zoo

oh my~ I miss going sight seeing like this.. This is Taronga Zoo which is situated on the shores of Sydney Harbour in the suburb of Mosman. You can get to here either by bus or by ferry... Personally, I would prefer taking a ferry at Circular Quay to get to Mosman. Their zoo is SUPERB! When I was at Taronga zoo, I felt like I was on another island because I can see sydney city from the zoo. It is a very big zoo.. There are quite a few zoo in Sydney and each zoo gave you different types of experiences. If you wanted to cuddle the koala or kangaroo freely, it would be best to visit Featherdale Wildlife Park. The wildlife park is similar to a farm. Though you can hold them freely, but there are animal poops everywhere.. For a first timer, you wont notice the surrounding because you are too excited looking at the animals.. that is the case with me too.. LOL but at Taronga Zoo, it is more sophisticated and everything is very clean.. You can also cuddle the kangaroo or koala but you have to pay for it at different price. At Taronga Zoo, they have different types of animal shows and i like all of em! It was fun spending time at the zoo..haha You are never too old to visit a Zoo..hehehe 


ROARRRR!!

Hey handsome~~~  :P

Gorgeous! 

No comments:

Post a Comment