Friday, December 13, 2013

The beginning of Anamnesis

The Anamnesis

To begin with, this is my first picture that I submit for a competition in my college. Guess what? this is also the first picture that made me won first place as an amateur photographer ^^ 

Next introduction? what is anamnesis????

The term does bring a few meanings.

1. It represents a concept in Plato's epistemological and psychological theory. According to wiki (ehh), it is the idea that humans possess knowledge from past incarnations and that learning consists of rediscovering that knowledge within us.

2. According to the definition in the dictionary, it would bring another 2 meanings:
     1. Psychology: A recalling to memory; recollection.
     2. Medicine: The complete history recalled and recounted by a patient.

To make it easy, I would say that i named my blog as anamnesis because i just feel like recalling my good memories through pictures that I have taken...

I am not a professional photographer..i'm an amateur but i just loveddddd taking pictures. I took pictures using just anything. mobile phones, compact camera as well as my DSLR D3100... 

I'm not new here but i've been away from blogging site for almost 2-3 years due to certain circumstances.. I hope I can start blogging again and shares my anamnesis of life ^^ 


No comments:

Post a Comment