Monday, December 22, 2014

Starting again

G'day mate!

Wow! I left this blog for almost a year.
My last entry dated back to December 24th and today is already 22nd Dec..
2014 is coming to the end.. This year is really a challenging year to my family and all Malaysian..
still praying for justice towards MH17 and MH370.
it may take years for truth to be revealed. but be it may be, though generations after generations might passed, we will surely pray for the truth and justice to be revealed. be it now or later.

My energy was draining pretty bad this year. coping with all the stuff that was and still going on. 
The first year I officially started working, and the first time ever involved with such a national crisis. 
At times, I thought, 'is this a joke or something?' haha Couldn't express how low my energy went off. However, not gonna rant about what's going on with my life. This blog is aimed at sharing my pictures and travelling experiences. hihihi

Luckily, everyone was responding well when I said I need to recuperate from the overloaded stress by going out for a backpack. and so now, my story will begins. as for the stories in Aussie, it will continue later.. Just because, the memories of my newest trip is still fresh and I feel the needs to share with everyone of my experience ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment